It’s true that we’re big fans of the Beco Gemini here at Parenting North East and so are lots of you, great for teenys and very pretty carriers, this is what our supplier has to say about Gemini:
Beco’s first front carry, facing-out carrier, the Beco Gemini is a 4-in-1 baby carrier offering four comfortable carrying positions – front facing in, facing out, hip and back carry. A comfortable, practical baby carrier with a definite sense of style.
The Gemini is certainly true to its name, it’s all about the options you have. You no longer need to scrutinize over one or the other, nor do you have to use all of the carrying options offered. We are all unique, your baby is unique and it is only you who knows what feels right for you.
The Beco Gemini features a supportive waistband and wide padded shoulder straps that can be worn backpack style or crossed on your back for discrete nursing and better weight distribution. The padded headrest can flip up for neck support or can be cuffed down and fastened with snaps. When baby wants to face out, the headrest also serves as a padded spot for their head or chin to rest against. Birth to toddler, the Beco Gemini is easy to use, super comfy and keeps your precious bundle close to your heart!
- Head support folds down
- Tall, wide body, supports growing baby
- Wide, padded waist belt for lumbar support
- Wide, padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution
- SAFETY BUCKLES prevent accidental opening
- Pocket on waistband for new print designs as standard**
- Width of base adjusts to accommodate small babies & front facing-out
- Waist belt adjusts from 28-57”
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified