In partnership with Beautiful Beginnings North East, we bring you a five week baby massage course.
Baby massage offers you time out from busy lives, a time when you can relax and be together with your baby.
Benefits of baby massage can include:
- increased levels of relaxation for both you and your baby,
- feeling closer to your baby,
- a better understanding of your baby;
- soothing a distressed infant
- and a chance to talk to other parents who may be having the same questions about being a parent as you.
The course is run by Maureen Johnson, a qualified nurse, health visitor, mum, grandma and recently a Certified Infant massage Instructor with the International association of Infant Massage.
All babies from 1 month old to crawling all welcome, only you will massage your baby as all massage strokes are demonstrated on a doll. The class will be relaxed and all babies are allowed to be babies they can cry, they can have a feed, sleep, whatever they need.
Courses run over 5 weeks, each week we will learn a new massage stroke and recap from the weeks before. You will be provided with a bottle of massage oil and all handouts so you can practice at home.
For further information contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, alternatively, book your slot below! ⇓