Where Can You Borrow A Sling:
- Pop along to one of our scheduled library sessions, most of which are free to attend (some are in soft plays with discounted entry) where we can show you a couple of slings and you can try one out (£10 for hire).
- Drop into our shop, (Arch 22, Forth goods yard, Forth st, NE1 3PG) no appointment needed, we’re open Monday to Friday 10-2 where we can show you a couple of slings and you can try one out (£15 for sling fit and hire)
- Book a one to one consultation (£25) in our HQ via the book now button where you’ll get at least an hour of one on one time with a qualified sling educator, there’s usually time to show you several slings, try a few on and get you confident with one or two depending on your starting point, you can then take one home for two weeks at no extra charge.
- Book a one to one in your home by emailing us using the contact form The format is the same as a one to one in our office but costs a little more (£30), there may be a few less slings and may take a little longer to arrange.
- Pop into our office monday-friday 10-2 contact form – you can borrow a sling outside of scheduled library sessions from our office in Arch 21, Forth goods yard, Forth st, NE1 3PG we’ll give you hand looking at a couple of options and trying one out £15 with 4 weeks hire.
Not sure which service you need? This might help.
We have regular Lbrary sessions in: Alnwick, Blaydon, Blyth, Morpeth, Newcastle Centre, Low Fell, Hebburn, Howdon, Heaton, Tynemouth, Whitley Bay.
We have volunteers that may be able to provide support or a sling collection point in: Ashington, Blyth, Morpeth, Newcastle, Tynemouth, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Blaydon, Durham.
What do I need to do to borrow a sling?
- Open a membership account here and make a note of your username.
- Make sure you read our terms and conditions
- Bring along some ID with proof of address when you come, we’ll give you a form to fill in and sign for our records.
- Hire is usually £10 for a month and you can pay by cash or paypal.
- Pay for your hire, make sure you have our email or facebook in case you need reassurance.
- Take your sling away, tell all your friends how easy it was.
How do I return it?
You can return it:
- To the same session you borrowed it from at the end of your hire, dates are here.
- To any session run by us anywhere before the end of your hire.
- To our office by 12pm on the day your sling is due at Arch 21, forth goods yard, NE1 3PG.
- To our office by post before the day your sling is due. Our postal address is Arch 21, forth goods yard, NE1 3PG. Please use special delivery or other tracked and insured post. It’s your responsibility until we receive it and this gives you the best coverage.