Want to know how to get the most out of your mei tai? What’s a podegai? How to use an onbu or oddbu? Then this is the workshop for you.
For 2 hours we will talk all things asian-based carriers.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- learn the different kinds of asian-based carriers and what they are used
- learn different styles of carrying in the different carriers
- know how to use the carriers safely
- know what to look out for when buying an asian-based carrier
- Practiced using different carriers with a demo doll or your own baby
We aim to have at least 1 tutor to 4 participants to ensure you get the best chance of help when trying different carriers.
We are always happy to answer any questions
Feel free to bring your own carrier with you, or play with ours.
If you need to bring someone with you, who is not participating, they will be charged at the spectators rates. Anyone intending to take part in the workshop will need a participants ticket.
At the end of the session you will have the option to hire a sling from the sling library.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.